Lemon,chilli,Garlic,Salt and Water!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Be it a hot, sweaty summer time or cold,lovely winter days..Whenever I sit on the dining table with my family...I can't help thanking mother for being a sambalpuri. Lovely food and lovely taste!. My mind sends a picture of the delicious food on my plate to my "centuries" hungry stomach to attack on the beautiful display of colour, taste and spice. And my stomach immediately does so. The hot milky white thin cooked rice with the leafy ,juicy green "saag" with chopped garlic, furiously delicious small white chana fried in various "royal" spices, the lovely delicate fish cooked till tender..With the taste of yogurt,chilli and fresh ground spices...Send violent signals to my stomach and my stomach goes topsy turvy. But I crave for the one thing that comes after all in order and before all in taste.

Its neither a recipe nor is it a delicacy ....its just a treat for all food lovers...Who love something extra...Or shall I say a twist in a tale. Its a lovely mixture of fresh lemon squeezed till the juice mixes with a bit of salt ..Freshly crushed garlic and green chilli(crushed by hand)....And then a bit of water and then ........!!!

Tasting the lovely little appetizer between every morsel I take of the food....Makes me crazy!! :D .The sour taste of fresh lemon, mixed with the hot and spicy taste of the chilli...The goodness of garlic tingles every bit of my taste buds in my tongue.

And then my mom's clever substitution of the lemon with lightly fried whole small tomato or sliced green mango...Improves the taste a hundred times. Thanks to the sambalpuri cuisine and My mom! :D

hey I should thank my stomach too! :P

posted by sanju at 3:09 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Lemon,chilli,Garlic,Salt and Water!
yea yea.. i am the 1st one here!!

n i am hungry nw!!!!!
nice post sweet lady!

Ummm ummm yummy!!! :P

Buddhu you didnt mention about having rice with lemon?! :D I guess that tickle your taste buds too, haina?! :P

hehehe

and and and Missin u :(

..and and and once again so beautifully expressed. Keep it up gudiya! :P

Sanju, the font is too small, and u've made it all the more difficult reading, by coloring the fonts x(

@raja!!!
phirse mere tempu ke peeche!! :x

jab bhi koi mere tempu ke khilaf kuch bolta hai toh mera ego hurt ho jaata hai :(

waise lemme see what can i do... :x
comment on my post! :x

@Sanju: Tempu?! :P

How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! >:D<

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D

BB NFJO UVKIF CBIPPM NFJO CIBS MPPO :P :P :P

buddddddddhuuuu :O

what was that? :(

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

Hey.. Have a story to share, without worrying about revealing urself ?.. Tell it to the virtual world... let the world know your story but not your identity. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

Everyone should see this.. http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

About me

Name:
Location: bhubaneswar, orissa, India

i am just another confused girl, who has lots to do in life but her foresight doesn't work...so help me out!.

silent whispers...


Daily Toon Click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM  CARTOONS Cartoonsby Andertoons



ummmm..yup!!


Welcome to the house of commons ! :D ....well i have added new features to this blog..like this one.:) hope you like it! ...there is a game section in which you can play this cute game and there is lot more coming up! :D love you all! :)

visitors...



View My Stats



Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger